Add a Dance Studio or Instructor
Inclusion on this list does not imply the studio or instructor has been approved, endorsed or checked by Centralhome.com Company Inc. in any way whatsoever.
If you would like your studio to be added to this free dance list, please email us with the following information:
Guidelines for your listing:
- Name of Studio - the business name of your studio or name of instructor.
- Address - street address or location of facility where you teach.
- City - Where your studio is located.
- State - State or province.
- Description - very brief description of type of dances you teach. i.e. Hip Hop, Ballroom, Tap. "And more" - we looked it up, this is not a dance. If you're too lazy to list what you teach, why should we?
- Website URL - how can we link to your web site.
- We do not include listings that have no website.
- Your website must be in English or English and other language.
- Words not to include:
- We teach - good to know students don't have to teach themselves.
- Best - no one has ever said they were worst studio.
- We teach seniors, adults, teens, children, babies, newborns, etc. What about people from other planets?
- Beginners, competitive, etc.
- Group classes, private lessons, etc.
- Price of lessons or free trial offers.
- Hours of operation.
- Years in business.
- Google PR # - we link to useful sites for our visitors. (A PR 9 automotive site is not useful to our visitors).
- Don't make us guess whether you mean London, England or London, Ontario, Canada. Vancouver, Washington or Vancouver, British Columbia?
- Don't use abbreviations. Is CA California or country code for Canada?
- Do not CAPITALIZE words. We are extremely lazy webmasters and like to cut and paste from emails.
- A good email format for us is similar to this:
- Absolute Dance Inc. - Jazz, Tap, Musical Theatre, Modern, Hip Hop and Ballet. #20, 3616 - 52 Ave NW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. T2L 1V9. http://www.absolutedanceinc.com/
- You may include a phone number or email addresses in listings.
- It may take 1 to 4 weeks for your listing to be approved and added to our site.
- We visit all web sites before adding your listing.
- Send an email to email@example.com and set the subject to New Dance Studio Listing (to avoid our spam filters).
- We do verify URLs from time to time. If we have removed your site, make sure the website is active and the URL is correct. Some of those fancy URL redirection scripts fail in our URL checker. Send us the link to the new website.
Linking to our site:
- You do not have to link to our site or like our Facebook page. Your studio listing, if approved, will be permanent, whether you link to us or not. However, we really appreciate links, Facebook likes or oter social media mentions or posts.
- Linking to our site will not guarantee approval or speed up approval time. However, we do appreciate sites that link to us.
- You may link to any page of our site. If you like our History of Dance, deep link to that section.
- If you want to link to our home page, you may use the link below or modify the description to suit your site.
- Centralhome - Dance, fitness and sports articles, definitions, history, competitions, tips. Dance, fitness and sports videos and DVDs.
- Cut and paste this code into website:
<a href="https://www.centralhome.com/">Centralhome</a> - Dance, fitness and sports videos and DVDs. Dance, fitness and sports articles, definitions, history, competitions, tips.
- Why link to our site?
- We have great resources to share with your students - history of dance, dance articles, fitness resources and more.
- Why are we providing a free listing? Because the web was built on links.
- We are providing dance studio listings for the benefit of our visitors. We sell instructional dance videos and DVDs but some students prefer a dance school, some prefer video instruction in the privacy of their home and others prefer a combination of both.