Exercise and Fitness Articles
- Bathing suits - Bathing suits and shorts season is only 90 days away. Will you look good in either? By L. Lee Coyne Ph.D.
- Cardio Boxing for Super Fitness - Cardio-boxing is one of the best forms of exercise, because it conditions the total body and provides a complete workout for your cardiovascular and endurance systems. By Gary Matthews.
- Exercise: The Missing Piece - There are two parts to the equation when it comes to weight loss; diet and exercise. By Amy Parker, RD
- Exercising Safely In Heat - Physical activities and playing sports in hot weather. By Lynn Bode.
- Excuses, Excuses - It can be challenging to find the time to get to the gym to workout. By Dr. Robert OsgoodBy.
- Fitness Ball - There are literally hundreds of different exercises that can be used with the stability ball. By Lynn Bode.
- Fitness Videos & DVDs - Fitness videos are made by professionals and fitness trainers who have dedicated most of their lives to help people improve their health, lose weight and stay toned.
- Four-legged Attitude - Exercise made him happy and this really was a highlight of the day. By Amy Parker, RD
- Healthy Living - a well balanced diet and good exercise program are the building blocks of good health.
- Heart Rate Monitor - If you want to get more exact with your precision cardio, you can use a heart rate monitor in addition to evaluating your rate of perceived exertion. By Wini Linguvic
- Better Indoor Living - Improving indoor air quality. Give your home a comfort makeover this winter
- Never Too Old - At age 47, Martina Navratilova returned to Wimbledon and represented the United States at the 2004 Athens Olympics.
- Personal Trainer - Are you unfit? Overweight? So are millions of others! Have you ever considered hiring a personal trainer?
- Twelve weeks to fitness - exercising consistently and at a consistent level will give you far better results, and that cardio-vascular workouts are just as important as weight training to achieve the body you want. By Kate and Phil Wiley.
- Walk for Your Life - There is a common misconception that walking is not exercise. By Edel Jarboe .
Buy Fitness and Exercise DVDs and Videos
Recommend this Exercise and Fitness page to a friend - choose email in orange share box.
Consult your physician before starting any diet, dance, fitness, exercise or sports program.
No Medical Advice