Cities and Government
Cities and towns of Alberta and Governments.
- Airdrie - Situated on Calgary's north doorstep. City
services, council, lifestyle, visiting and doing business in Airdrie.
- Bassano - "The Best in the West by a Damsite".
- Beiseker - The Village of Beiseker, a quiet retreat
from the hustle and bustle of the large urban centres.
- Beaverlodge - offers some truly stunning sites. Take
in one of the most spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains, the picturesque rolling landscape
of the Beaverlodge River valley or enjoy a simply amazing sunset that stretches the scope of
the color spectrum.
- Big Valley - a dynamic little community located
in Central Alberta.
- Bonnyville - town in northeast Alberta.
- Calgary - municipal government.
- Calgary Online Store - One-stop shopping
of City of Calgary products and services including books, maps, calendars, photos, data,
golf passes, composters, water saver kits, Calgary Police gift shop items and Calgary Transit
Emergency Medical Services - provide out of hospital emergency and non-emergency medical
care and transportation.
- Fire Department - City of Calgary Fire Department.
- Police Service - Calgary Police Service.
- Calgary Events - Family and
kids calendar of events in Calgary, group travel and field trips, birthday party ideas,
spring break camps, summer day camps, tourist information, travel ideas and itineraries.
- Camrose - "The Rose City", a tribute to its scenic
- Chestermere - An Enviable Lifestyle.
- Cochrane - is a town with a vibrant western heritage
theme supported by a balanced residential industrial & commercial community.
- Cold Lake - home to Canada's largest Air Force base and
western Canada's largest inland marina.
- Consort - Village of Consort is located in East
- Donaldo - lamp capital of Canada.
- Devon - Town of Devon is located just minutes
- Drayton Valley - is proud to be the very
first Character City in Canada!
- Drumheller - Dinosaur Capital of Canada. In
Drumheller we pride ourselves on affordable housing, access to the latest health care facilities,
and outstanding recreational facilities and opportunities.
- Edmonton - Tourism, visitor, business and economic
information, current events, city-related news and economic information. Capital city of Alberta.
- Edmonton Events - Family and kids calendar of events
in Edmonton, group travel and field trips, birthday party ideas, spring break camps, summer
day camps, tourist information, travel ideas and itineraries.
- Edson - Heart of the Yellowhead.
- Elk Point - Town of Elk Point with a present population
of 1440, is located in the Northeastern part of Alberta and was incorporated as a Town in 1962.
The Town is situated on Highway 41 approximately 250 km East of Edmonton.
- Falher - Known as the "Honey Capital of Canada",
Falher is a buzzing community located in the Smoky River Region of Alberta's Peace District.
- Government of Alberta - provincial government.
- Government of Canada - federal government
- Grande Cache - Nestled on a mountain plateau at
1280 m (4200 ft.), Grande Cache is 214 km (130 mi.) northwest of Jasper National Park in the
Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Grande Prairie - 455 kilometres northwest of Edmonton
- a Grande Prairie Advantage!
- High Level - Located on the Mackenzie Highway, approximately
800 kms from Edmonton and 724 kms south of Yellowknife
- High Prairie - High Prairie is only a 20 minute
drive from Lesser Slave Lake, an ideal family holiday destination and one of Alberta's best
- Hythe - Hythe is well known for two slogans: "Town of
Flowing Wells" and "Volunteer Capital of Alberta".
- Innisfail - On Highway 2, 32 km south of Red
Deer; 117 km from Calgary.
- Lac La Biche - Region is home to 70% of
Alberta's white sand beaches and has over 152 lakes within 60 km of the town.
- Lacombe - Selected Prettiest Town in Alberta.
- Leduc - satellite community of Edmonton.
- Lloydminster - Canada's only border city.
- Nordegg - Nestled in the beautiful grandeur
of the Rocky Mountains.
- Olds - located in south-central Alberta, Canada.
The heart of David Thompson Country.
- Ponoka - strategically located in scenic central Alberta.
- Sexsmith - located approximately 480 kilometers northwest
of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. In flying time, we are only one hour away from Edmonton.
- Smoky Lake - located along highway 28, 70 kilometers
North East of Edmonton.
- Stettler - is "The Heart of Alberta"
- Stony Plain
- St. Albert - Alberta's Finest City. St. Albert, Alberta
is located just north of the capital City of Edmonton, Alberta.
- St. Paul - boasts the World's First UFO Landing
- Sylvan Lake - one of the fastest growing communities
in Canada. Sylvan Lake offers year round recreation and lifestyle.
- Wembley - the town with small town values situated “in
the heart of the action”.
- Westlock - located in the heart of North-central Alberta.
- Wetaskiwin - City of Wetaskiwin
- Whitecourt - where even the rivers meet.
Recommend this Alberta cities page to a friend - choose email in orange share box.